Inyati Game Lodge 2017 Rates
The rates quoted are per person, per night sharing and priced in South African Rands. They include accommodation as detailed below and 14% VAT.
Air-conditioned en-suite accommodation with all meals. Game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles conducted by experienced guides and trackers, refreshments on game drives, fishing, walking and spotlit night safaris. Return road transfers to and from Ulusaba airstrip (ULX). Free Wifi.
Applicable airport taxes, bar purchases, certain special meal requests, curio shop purchases, flights and transfers, gratuities, laundry & valet services, Sabi Sand gate entrance fees, SAN Parks conservation fees, sole use of private safari vehicle, telephone calls, transfers to and from the lodge. Sabi Sand Guest conservation contribution fee (GCC).
- Children aged between 8-10 years and sharing a chalet with two full paying adults, will pay 50% of the per person sharing rate. Children in their own suite will pay the standard adult rates. Children are permitted on game drives at guides’ discretion.
- Children above 16 may participate in walking safaris – for younger children we offer child-friendly walks around the lodge with experienced guides.
- Child minding is conducted by lodge staff and can be arranged on arrival at a nominal hourly rate.
- Occasionally due to restrictions on the number of guests and vehicles allowed on the Sabi Sand Reserve, we may not be able to accommodate extra children in rooms.
Inyati may be accessed by private air charter directly to the lodge or on the scheduled air services on Airlink and Federal Air. Flights to the lodge can only be operated during daylight hours. Restrictions apply.
* View flight schedules and rates here: Click to download – Inyati Air Transfer Rates 2017
Road Transfers from the following airports – Kruger Mpumalanga International KMIA / Nelspruit (MQP) and Skukuza (SZK) to Inyati Game Lodge, Sabi Sand Reserve can be booked and arranged through the Inyati reservations office.
Guests will be met at the airport and transferred in an air-conditioned vehicle.
* View transfer rates here: Click to download – Inyati Road Transfer Rates 2017
- All bookings/enquiries must be e-mailed or faxed to the Inyati Reservations Office. No reservation must be assumed to be booked, confirmed, amended or cancelled without written confirmation from the Inyati Reservations Office.
- To secure your reservation a 50% deposit is required within 48hrs from time of booking. Inyati Game Lodge has the right to automatically release accommodation being held unless a deposit is received within the stated period for each reservation.
- Full payment required 30 days prior to arrival. Payment can be made by either credit card or electronic bank transfer. Your reservation will be secured once you have received our acknowledgement of payment.
- All bank charges are the responsibility of the guest / travel company making the relevant bank transfer into the Inyati Game Lodge bank account.
- Supplements and minimum stays may apply.
- Inyati Game Lodge reserves the right to change tariffs without notice subject to implementation or variations of taxes or levies by any authority or the government
All cancellations will only be accepted in writing and will only be effective on receipt of our cancellation voucher. There may also be cancellation fees levied by third parties or our affiliates such as flight or transfer operators.
- Inyati Game Lodge reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees should a confirmed reservation be cancelled within the following period:
- 5% cancellation fee if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 50% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- 90% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival
Kindly ensure that all guests are covered by a travel insurance policy to protect against unforeseen cancellation, delays, injury, loss or any other prejudice of whatsoever cause.