*Click to download : INY Self Drive Directions 2016
HAZYVIEW is the town you should be heading to in order to arrive at Inyati game lodge.
Should you be using a navigation system, please ignore all directions after Hazyview. Please follow OUR directions from there to get to the lodge.
– There are three entry gates into the Sabi Sand Reserve – Shaw’s Gate, Newington Gate and Gowrie Gate. Inyati guests can only access via the Newington Gate.
– For all visitors, an entrance fee is payable of R110 per person to enter the Sabi Sand Wildtuin, which is payable at the gate. Self-drive visitors must ALSO pay a R250 per vehicle entrance fee, at the gate.
– Credit card (Visa & MasterCard) and debit card facilities are now available at Newington gate.
– Please retain your receipt as proof of entrance and have it stamped at the lodge reception when you are leaving, which acts as your Exit Permit.
– The Gates open at 05h00 / 06h00 and close at 22h00 / 23h00. Please note that these times are subject to change. The Sabi Sand Reserve is a protected reserve and therefore access is restricted – hence the gate opening and closing times.
Should you require assistance, please contact the lodge on + 27 (0) 13 735 5125 / + 27 (0) 13 7355381 or All hours: +27 (0) 82 807 9153
Click here to download: Inyati Road Transfer Rates 2016
Click here to download: Inyati AIR Transfer Rates 2016
1. Airlink to Skukuza (SZK) Kruger National Park airport ex OR Tambo International Johannesburg (JNB). (50 minute flight time). http://flyairlink.com Lodge link flights available TO/FROM Ulusaba lodge strip (ULX) ex SZK or MQP: servicing Ulusaba Lodge, Leadwood and Exeter, Inyati Game Lodge, Leopard Hills, Dulini and Savanna. Ground/road transfers via Mfafa safaris to Inyati roughly one and half hours. **Gate fees applicable at both Paul Kruger Gate (Kruger National Park) and * Newington Gate (Sabi Sand Wildtuin) Avis car hire is available at Skukuza http://skukuzaairport.com
2. Airlink or SA Express to KMIA/Nelspruit: Kruger Mpumalanga International airport (MQP) ex OR Tambo International (JNB). 50 minute flight time. Ground transfer via Mfafa safaris to Inyati roughly two hours. *Gate fees at Newington Gate (Sabi Sand Wildtuin) applicable. Airlink Brochure
3. Federal Air ex OR Tambo JNB. One hour flight time, land at Ulusaba runway (ULX), Inyati will transfer guests from the runway to the lodge (10 minute drive) at no additional cost. Ulusaba passenger tax applicable of R240 per person (arrival and departure).
There is an entrance fee of R 250 per vehicle and an additional R 110 per occupant is payable (including aircraft passengers) on entering the Newington Gate, Sabi Sand Wildtuin. The Gates open at 05h00 / 06h00 and close at 22h00 / 23h00.
South African National Parks (SANParks) conservation fees are applicable to all arrivals to Skukuza Airport. (Paul Kruger gate) R 70 per vehicle entry into Kruger National Park per transfer & R70 per person entry into Kruger National Park per transfer. The Kruger gates 05h30/06h00 and close 18h30/17h30
The most convenient mode of travel to the Inyati Game Lodge, Sabi Sand Reserve from Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport is by making use of a shuttle flight. Federal Air services most individual lodges and airstrips in the reserve from both Johannesburg and Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. Below you can find more information about Fedair’s services.