Inyati Game Reserve, being easily accessible by both air and road, is the perfect venue for a unique conference getaway. Inyati can accommodate up to 22 people. Should a group exceed 22, the party can be split between Inyati and neighbouring lodges. Click here to view a map of the lodges in the area.
TREE TOPS is a separate facility approximately 3 kilometres from the main camp which caters for informal conferences and team-building facilities for up to 40 delegates.
Basic conference equipment is supplied (including overhead projector, flipchart, TV, video, notepad and pens). Should the group require any extra equipment, at least two weeks notification prior to arrival is required.
Team-building programmes have been designed to encourage competition and team work.
For the orientation programme, small groups of up to 8 people are formed, each with their own rangers and trackers. The groups are dropped off with their rangers in different areas in the bush, and delegates are given a rough map and field guide. A list of specific duties must be tackled as best as possible without the help of rangers, and the first group to make it back to the destination point with the most correct answers wins.
Example of tasks:
- Identification of: 5 tree names given, spoors (tracks), interpreting tracks, birds and their calls
- How close can the group get to an animal? (Possibly one of the big 5 as well as giraffe, impala, zebra, etc.)
- Collect certain named items from the bush.
- A treasure hunt can be incorporated in this program (at an additional cost)
- Indigenous survival kits can be made up for guests to use during their stay.
This programme is very habitat orientated, and there is much to be learned. They dynamic of small groups working together easily identifies natural leaders, as well as facilitating a deeper understanding of individual characters.
Day and night courses can be arranged on request, and are all conducted in the bush.